More IT. Less personnel.
Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is a new way of deploying IT enterprise assets without the need for highly skilled personnel or complex management processes. It combines servers and storage into a distributed infrastructure platform with intelligent software to create flexible building blocks that replace legacy infrastructure consisting of separate servers, storage networks, and storage arrays.
All Locations – remote offices, stores, headquarters, etc
Connected to data center
- Managing hospital equipment to the latest and safest release levels for operation (IoT)
- Effectively managing OEM warranties and safely moving hardware from OEM components to desktop deployed device for users
- Edge compute with HyperConverged resources
- Datacenter interconnectable resource
- Datacenter in a box that replaces legacy infrastructure
Data Center Assets (Lifecycle Management)
Main infrastructure ex. Hyper converged, traditional servers
Hybrid Cloud – hyper converged talking to data center